Friday, September 30, 2011

How did I survive Elenin

Monday September 26 2011
I should have been hit by a comet called elenin that day. Oh no, the ground was supposed to crack and eat me.
Terms like should have and was supposed are really irrelevant because actually it happened! A comet hit and the ground cracked.
Take a look your self !!!

I would like to thank NASA for those photos.

You might now wonder what is my secret! What is the thing I have that you don't! What kept me alive unlike yourself!

Well I am glad to say that today I will teach you all how to survive the land cracking... I will keep surviving a comet for myself :$.

A normal person as yourself will say: "Let me go for a ride in my private jet. I will survive the crack!"

I thought of doing so especially that my newest private jet is really really cool!

That was when I tested it back in 1999!
It is really fast!

Again I would like to thank Karim, my brother for taking that picture.

Anyway with my cool airplane, I would have gone really far from the crack of the earthquake.

And I mean REALLY FAR! :P



Would I be alive if I did so? NO! Hell no

Why? It is called physics! It is like "Do you believe Kate Winslet aka Rose when she recalls watching Leonardo DiCaprio aka Jack drown while she enjoyed a calm cruise in her boat? haha"

Einstein says IMPOSSIBLE! well might be possible though
Newton says IMPOSSIBLE! mmm I am not convinced
Sherif says IMPOSSIBLE! aha! it is impossible! If a body like the Titanic sinks in the sea, every fucking human being and every fucking boat around it will follow it downstairs!
It is physics.

Back to our subject, if I apply that in my case it would be really hard for me to write this blog post now COZ I WOULD BE DEAD  :(

 This photo was simulated by the best graphic designer ever! Sherif!

Ok So how did I survive Elenin's doomsday? I call it so, because there will be many new versions of doomsday! Believe me, this world is full of bullshit! Sorry I meant full of scientists that will foresee the future! They have the best binoculars ever! Made by Sherif aka shush! Am really good at everything (: These pair of  telescopes can see the future!

Now it is time to reveal my secret.

Here it is!
Brought to you by my lovely 9700 Blackberry (YES THOSE ARE SHERIF's legs aka SHUSH's legs!
YESSSS!! It is my Birkenstock!! It was wonderful!

The ground was cracking and I ran away! Great for jogging even when its doomsday. You could scamper around and juggle the cracking land.

The land was cracking and using my super strong birken I was able to let the land lose my track! That is a phrase you rarely see! But we should all thank nowadays' scientists for making such phrases possible.

Finally, I would like again to thank my brother Karim! He bought me this birken!
CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment